dinsdag 4 maart 2014

Oops, I did it again.... but...

Oops, I started a new cross-stitch project again. A long time ago I fell in love with the Nature's Home Afghan Birdhouses and last week I started stitching....  It really is a stitch-a-long and the fabric is really big and heavy.
I started like I almost start every project: in the right under corner. I have done a little piece of the green and almost can start on the rabbit

But... while stitching the new big one, I must stitch minimal half time on a smaller ufo. I choose one of the 3 dandelion mice from Margaret Sherry.
So I do...

The last 2 weeks I haven't done much crochet or stitching. The first week my oldest son had a holiday, the second week the youngest. We've cleaned their rooms, changing some furniture from this corner to the other, thrown lots and lots of old stuff away. With each a day out buying new cloths, lovely quality time

So now they're back to school again, it's stitching-time  :-)

Thank you for reading and maybe leaving a  comment,  love to read them
Hopefully 'till next time,

Petra

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hihihi.. je kan het toch niet laten...
    Maar wel erg leuk hoor!!
    heel veel plezier met je 2 werkjes.. we zullen zien of het er 2 blijven, wie weet komt er nog 1 bij..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen